The Sony HC3 shoots a kind of burst mode where it takes 240 frames in
3 seconds.  Here's some sample video from it:

<http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Sony-HC3-Slow-Motion-Video-Examples.htm>

Also, according to the same site, you take a major hit on quality to
get the slow motion, and there's no sound to it:

<http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/The-Quality-of-Sony-HC3-Slow-Motion-Video.htm>

That's definitely long enough for action shots.  I'd probably be
satisfied with something that could shoot 60fps continuously.  Looks
like 29,97 will have to do for now. :)

Quicktime Broadcaster has a setting for 60fps, but I haven't gotten
that to actually record at that rate.

--
Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV