As if I didn't have better things to do than think up ways to decide
a venue for a convention I won't be able to attend, I just found
myself going through all the emails about Vloggercon from the last 6
months and noting down everyone's preferences.

If you've said that you're For a city, I've put your name under that
city, added up the totals and put it up on a page on the
Videoblogging Group Wiki.

It's a slightly more web 2.0 way of managing the voting than doing it
by Email here, I guess.

So if that's OK, you're now all responsible for checking it, adding
or deleting your names and amending the totals.

I say we give it a week to decide - whichever city has the most votes
by Fri 4 May wins.  Whaddya reckon?

Go to:
http://videoblogginggroup.pbwiki.com/Vloggercon-2007-Voting

You can vote for as many cities as you want.  Just click edit page
and use the password: surge.

Since I quickly compiled this from all the emails with subject
Vloggercon on the Yahoo list over the last six months, noting down
all preferences expressed, I'm sure there will be mistakes - don't
shout, just change.

If you think it's a crap idea, fair enough, just say so here.

Right, now I'm going to go and get a life.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/
http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/