On Apr 26, 2007, at 10:44 AM, leanbackvids wrote:

> Nice job guys! Glad to see OurMedia is sticking (or stuck?) with
>  Drupal. It looks like they are still using version 4.7 though. I can
>  only imagine they have tons of custom modules that are too cumbersome
>  to upgrade to 5.0

Thanks matt and schlomo!

It's a hybrid at the moment.  both 5.1 and 4.6 actually.

Nothing is too cumbersome to upgrade.  We're just taking it one step at
a time.

working on the groups right now.

I'm in love with Drupal.  It's a great tool and a fantastic community.

So far, however, the main improvements to Ourmedia independent of
version or even CMS.

We're mainly cleaning up slow queries, making things work, integrating
new archive.org features and fine tuning the wonderful new servers from
Outhink.

Lots more useful tools and resources to come.  JD has some great ideas
in the works

Markus

--
http://SpinXpress.com/Markus_Sandy