OK, am I the only one who thought how jonny goldsten's reply showed
up in the yahoo group was funny?  I mean c'mon look at it....it's
pretty funny....

Re: Vloggercon 2007
Adam---OK, but I'm on top. ... grunt work ... ass down ... times. ...
(nothing ... mentioned.

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Adam---OK, but I'm on top.
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage"
> <quirk@> wrote:
> >
> > Well it sounds like there are a lot of folks ready to put in the
> grunt work
> > in DC, so I'm removing my NYC vote from the pool.
> >
> > I've been up here in the northeast for 3 1/2 years and have still
never
> > taken the train down to DC.  This is a good reason for me to get
my
> ass down
> > there.
> >
> > Jonny, I'm sleeping in your bed, between you and your wife.
>

> > On 4/26/07, David Howell <taoofdavid@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Minnesota? Could work but no one wants to come here at the best
of
> times.
> > >
> > > I am finding myself being more draw to DC. Not for the political
> > > purposes though.
> > >
> > > David
> > > http://www.davidhowellstudios.com
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brook Hinton" <bhinton@>