I think the problem is that net video is a larger container than a
blog.  A flash video container can contain all the capabilities of a
blog and more indicated by the blip.tv Show Player and others.

What Steve Garfield states makes sense as capabilities required by net
video, but not the specific implementation in blog cms systems like
Wordpress, TypePad, Blogger, etc.  In other words, a videoblog is "in
reverse chronological order and often combine embedded video or a
video link with supporting text, images, and other metadata."  This
should not be restricted to traditional blogging applications and
include other implementations of the qualities in YouTube and other
systems.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://cirne.com