Hey Jay

Just wanted to make a quick reply.

Regarding the Star Trek article, there is a lot of discussion on the
article's talk page over notability and sources.  (just to say it's still an
issue even if it doesn't appear to be at first)  The fan made productions
seem to be notable as they have reliable sources in the main articles and
each item seems to somehow show that it's notable.  Considering the
discussions going on, there's definitely an ongoing group that assures
everything is in the article for a reason.

Regarding my contribution here are some of the links to content i've added
to the vlog article:

   - I created the references section and sourced the definition:
      - 17 August
2006<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=prev&oldid=70288801>,
      Edit Summary: (corrected and sourced the definition, cleaned up and
      corrected the name section. videoblog is not a portemanteau of video and
      log.)
   - Asked Steve to source his Timeline event then helped him properly
   reference it in the article
      - 31 August
2006<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=prev&oldid=73057667>,
      Edit Summary: (wikified the reference to steve, woohoo, sources!)
   - I searched and found a better source for the definition
      - 7 September
2006<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=next&oldid=74314034>,
      Edit Summary: (rv def back to stevegarfield's edit - not sure why it was
      replaced, the other source didn't relate to the text)
   - I researched the use of the term vlog and initiated the request to
   have the article be renamed to Video blog
      - 21 February
2007<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=prev&oldid=109695626>,
      Edit Summary by GTBacchus: (moved Vlog to Video blog: per move
request; see
      talk page for discussion)
   - Added an explanation of vlog with source
(diff<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=125619809&oldid=125614324>)

   - added sourced timeline event
(diff<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Video_blog&diff=127273488&oldid=127209338>)

   - added sources to the timeline