Heh Ive been on the end of such arguments before, my opinions
apparently deemed less worthy of consideration because, shock horror,
I didnt vlog regularily. And when I did vlog for vlogweek there was no
way I was gonna talk about it here much, lest I be told that it was
just a bad attempt to join some magic club of 'do-ers', no longer
relegated to the lower caste status of non-do'er theoretical waffler.

Ahh most of the responses to this wikipedia issue here make me sick.
Cheap insults and heated emotions, egos trampled by being edited. Very
little recognition that wikipedia isnt just some wiki, but an
encyclopedia.

Throw around definitions of wikinazi all you like, what about
vlognazi's, people who judge others based on their vlog or lack thereof?

What am I going to be told next, that I cant comment on internet video
srvices unless Ive set one up myself?

Long Live wikipedia! Death to elites! Down with any strategy that aims
to diminish the opinions of others based on who they are and what they
do, rather than the merit of what they are saying.

Cheers (not)

Steve Elbows