"any mistakes will be corrected"  Of that I have NO doubt!  ;-)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Cool Heath. Its just a wiki, so do what you want. Trust me....any
mistakes will be corrected. For now, we're using the "discussion"
page on the article to agree on what we want to include.

yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@>
>  wrote:
>  >
>  > Okay....if you care about the wikipedia article on
Videoblogging,
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Video_blog#Removed_section:_Dispute