> Trust me, you don't want to make that walk even during the daytime.
>  Cars are whipping around from Los Feliz Blvd. to Franklin & Western at
>  a high rate of speed.
>  The last two L.A. Dash buses are 8:08 and 8:45pm. You can hop on the
>  Metro #2 or #210 but that will still only get you to Franklin and
>  Western.
>  You will have to first walk up from Franklin up to Western then do the
>  hike from the entrance to AFI which is an uphill journey
>  If you are use to doing a lot of walking and have no fear of on-coming
>  traffic go for it. Just one more caveat. After the event folks (some
>  of them liquored up) will be driving down the hill at a high rate of
>  speed.
>  They won't find your body 'til morning.

ahha Gena, youre going to scare everyone away.
AFI is actually a really beautiful place where you can see all of LA.
so we'll be able to watch videos, rub elbows with youtubers and
hollywood gawkers, and think about what we're doing while laughing at
how crazy LA is.
death is also just a natural part of life.

Jay

--
Here I am....
http://jaydedman.com