Wahey mine has arrived :) Ive not tried it yet but have opened it up
to see which chip it uses for encoding. Its this one:

http://www.mobilygen.com/products.htm

Baseline profile, so not the best possible h264 by a long shot, in
terms of max res or profile, but should be a mighty fine match for
ipod-compatible content.

Off to do extensive testing now, happily it does come with a little
USB extension cable because its wider than a USB port and so would get
in the way of the adjacent usb & firewire ports on the macbook, for
example.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Rosenzweig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>