Daniel, I run a relatively new site called (appropriately enough)
PuppetBuilding.com that has a variety of free patterns, tutorials and
videos available. It's updated everyday with new puppet building
resources. With some friends I'm also launching a biweekly puppet
building podcast next month.

http://www.puppetbuilding.com

--

Andrew Young
Creative Director, TWAP! Digital Studios

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com