Hi everyone:

On 6/14/07, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >  "On several occasions, politicians from both parties questioned
>  >  whether the bill should be so expansive as to include bloggers. Some
>  >  bristled at the notion that the ease of publishing online could
>  >  provide cover for those who want to leak sensitive information and get
>  >  away with it.
>
>  at least its being discussed.
>  there are some powerful text bloggers on both sides of the aisle who
>  have a lot riding on this policy. May not get passed right now...but
>  it'll come back around.
>
>  there's too much good work being online for people to keep denying the
>  web creators'credibility.

You can bet your bottom dollar The EFF is watching this one like a hawk. :)

Either way, I'll be sure to bring this up on my TV show tonight as
this ought to be a very interesting (Not to mention controversial)
topic.  I'll most likely follow that up with a poll of some kind on
the site.  Stay tuned. :)

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook