Yes I agree. My experience with Podtech and my license agreement
with them has been very positive. At the same time I consider Lan to
be a friend and I'm sorry that this has become such a problem. I
hope there is a resolution to this soon.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > This smells like so much Business As Usual, that its a perfect
news piece
> >  for a Monday at the office.... all the way down to the typical
buck-passing
> >  to Podtech's accounting dept.
> >  The more things change, the more they stay the same.
> >  There are a bunch of people on this list who get funding from
Podtech-- is