Thanks!  Yeah, getting sponsorship is great.  I'm grateful, even
though it's not a lot of money.  I know this:  the next round of vids
will be worth much more.  Probably double.  My show is sponsored by
the well-funded Greater Philadelphia Tourism and Marketing Corporation
(http://gophila.com) and their 'hip' what's-happening-now blog
http://uwishunu.com .  For them it's all about image and promoting the
city as a fun place to be.  We're getting money for 24 episodes.

I'd say for anyone to videoblog full time, it depends on their
circumstances.  Me, I'm a young (relatively!) starving artist.  I'm
used to living on a super small budget.  But I'm gettin' married to my
co-creator, Audrey in the Fall.  I'm sure I'll need a bigger budget then!

Ultimately, I'm looking to balance out what I'm doing professionally.
 Video blogging is only part of that....

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://cheapdatesphilly.blogspot.com/2007/06/episode-6-historic-district.html>