Very cool of you to step up for organising these, Harold.  they have
never been at a time that i could join in, but the one that i did
join, i loved.

Sometime just before Pixelodeon, Ryanne (on twitter or in email)
suggested the idea of having screenings of people's videos.  we
talked about it as a house party - but then about the idea of having
a live flashmeeting style meetup online.

perhaps a different person each time could choose a videoblogger to
feature and a few of their videos would be screened throughout the
evening and everyone would hang out, watch the videos live, talk &
chat about them and whatever else.  like a book club, but cooler.

i was totally wowed by the screening focus of Pixelodeon - i think
it's a great way to bring people together, introduce new people and
discover some less well-known vlogs.

anyone else like this idea?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/