Hi all,

So I'm going to be speaking at Web Video Summit on a panel moderated by JD
Lasica, and I have been trying to come up with a more comprehensive list of
citizen journalism vlogs.

I have been having some trouble with this, and I'm wondering if anyone out
there can suggest some cj vlogs they like, or where I might find a
comprehensive list?

Here are some of the ones I've come up with:

My Urban Report
LiveBait
BuzzMachine
Minnesota Stories
Swajana
Cooking Up a Story
Political Lunch
American Microphone
Verge New Media
GEtv
Alive in Baghdad
Alive in Mexico

Thanks in advance!

Brian
PS I don't know if there is a "strict" definition of Citizen Journalism. I'm
taking it as anything focusing on reporting stories of real events/real people,
whether in a news or documentary or other format.