I think this is a pretty cool idea here.

I'm looking for additional support though.

The basic blocks for usage are up and running, but there are a few
details left out.

Like what formats play well with Mogulus? My QT movies are
languishing in this sometimes grey-ed out sometimes yellow marked
shells of the video files they should be. What's up with that?

Most of my stuff is in MOV format, and I was wondering what the deal
was. I'm a few hours out since sending them a note.

I bet they can't touch Mike @ Blip for support though. Thanks Mike!

Hey Mike, can you check with them and get Blip hooked up to their
search?

Anyway, I think this is a cool project and could really use the tools
Mogulus has to offer.

I hope they are a 'good' company. Haven't even checked. That gets so
depressing...

Cheers,

Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv