Hi, although not really set up to act as a slush fund to broker
disputes between two parties within the community, I actually have
established a fund for legal support for those independent media
makers who find themselves in hot water, and I believe there is a tad
over $3,000 in the account which will be overseen by the Free The
Media Foundation which still needs to be established. But, yes, a
legal fund for the collective good all of us is of crucial
importance. When I was carted off to jail, I had no idea how I'd
raise the funds for an appeal. Fortunately, my little pay-pal banner
was rather productive and there was about $3,000 left-over to
establish this fund for the next time such a situation strike.

Josh