On Jul 4, 2007, at 4:09 PM, Heath wrote:

> Any ideas on why feedburner would pick up my "flash" version of my vid
> instead of my quicktime or mp4?  It's never done it before but this
> time it, any ideas anyone?

I had that happen to me about a year ago.

So, I stuck this code in front of the Flash video:

& the problem went away.

BTW, how do you "set" your podcast  _description_?  I put some text
as the 1st line of my video-blog entry:

this is my description
<my .mp4 embedded video>
Click for video

& it picks it up.  Unfortunately, it also picks up the other text
"Click for video", thus making the iTunes description look messy.