Den 04.07.2007 kl. 14:08 skrev caminofilm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> but for me, Im getting old...and feel, if my vids are any good, there
> should be a market for them
>
> There comes a stage when you just get sick of being poor because of
> some stupid dream.

Don't confuse your own wishes with the general population (i.e. beware of
using the general 'you').

This is not the first time I've heard the argument that all old people
(anyone over 30 it appears) must make money from their vlogs to keep
vlogging. As if having a hobby *must* earn you an income. As they say in
the US: That dog don't hunt.

My (video)blog is an expense to me (time and money) and yet it's very
valuable to me. In fact I believe I make a much larger "profit" on it
because I don't have to think about it making me any money.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen