Woah.  Great information with an awesome finish.  Thanks for the find,
Adam.

I'll be wandering around Washington Square Park for a few.  Shoot me
an e-mail or give me a call if you're going to be around.  Would like
to meet up with anyone from the group.

 - Josh

Joshua Cohen
Tilzy.TV
C: 520-404-2030
Brooklyn, NY
www.tilzy.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm going to try to make it, if only to thank this guy for his NYC
Welcome