Wonderful review. Thanks. I've been waiting for something like this
with a mic port. But this seems not to have one. I'd even go for just
durable, but with a mic port. But no base station. Need built in USB
and little battery chargers. I wished the Canon TX1 had a mic port...

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ryanne hodson"

http://www.freevlog.org/index.php/2007/07/10/testing-testing-sanyo-xacti-waterproof-e1-review/