A new Vlog Deathmatch challenge:

Drunk Underwear Karaoke.  You can choose to use any or all of those 3 words
as a basis for your video.

For example, you could:
1. Get drunk
2. Put on some underwear
3. Sing a song

Or you could:
1. Get drunk

Or just:
1. Put on some underwear

Or even:
1. Sing a song

On Saturday, August 11 at 4pm there will be a screening of all the Drunk
Underwear Karaoke entries at the Pioneer Two Boots theater in the East
Village of New York City, followed by a Q&A discussion with any vloggers in
attendance, followed by Vloggercue in Brooklyn: an evening of grilled meats
and vegetables, great local beer, and possibly some friendly banter if we're
lucky. Plus you'll get to meet my cat.

Learn about it:
http://vloggercue.pbwiki.com
http://vloggercue.pbwiki.com/Vlog-Deathmatch-Screening

This challenge was designed (by several high-ranking Blip staffers, the
curator of the theater, and myself) to attract non-vloggers.  We figured
those three things in any combination would be enough to entice any sane
person into a theater.

PS: Could someone please add Charles Hope and myself as authors on the Vlog
Deathmatch blog?

Ok,
AQ

--