-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of paulvideoprez
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 7:46 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Myspace/Blip Connection

I have been looking to move video to myspace from their location on
blip.tv

While they do move, they seem to go into bulletin and/or blog.

Not to video.

I believe this means they will not be circulated and seen as videos,
and lose their visibility there.

Am I correct?

All and all, this seems unsatisfactory.