PodCamp Pittsburgh 2 is coming!

On Aug 18-19, Pittsburgh will be hosting our 2nd annual PodCamp, and
you're ALL invited to attend!

Never been to a PodCamp?  Here's the lowdown:

-  FREE to attend
-  FREE food + drink
-  Podcasters, bloggers, photographers, animators, designers,
programmers, journalists, businesspeople, politicians -- ALL
discussing social media!
-  2 full days of informal,"un-conference"-style conversations
-  Open-source scheduling via wiki -- participants program the sessions

Last year, we had 180+ attendees at PCPGH -- and one wild after-party,
hosted by the gang from Tiki Bar TV!

This year, we expect 200-300 attendees.  We'll also be webcasting
every session live via Justin.TV -- AND the sessions will be archived
(and searchable) for future reference.

For more information, please visit:  http://www.podcamppittsburgh.com

You can also follow us at http://twitter.com/PCPGH

And, if you'd like to sponsor the event, email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and best wishes -- and I hope to see you in Pittsburgh!

Justin Kownacki
Creator / Producer, "Something to Be Desired"
http://www.somethingtobedesired.com