hi everyone,

After a lot of work, painful delays and the general blood/sweat/tears
we at XOLO.TV are getting close to launching an Alpha version of our
publishing platform/portal. Most of you know where we're coming from,
where we have been, so it's safe to say you have an idea of what I'm
talking about.

Without getting into details (yet), we'd like to invite all you
vloggers(+bloggers/podcasters) to testdrive it for a few months. This
is how it works:

1) We have room for 1000 testers
2) We've already registered about 500 testers
3) you send me an e-mail to marc at xolo.tv, with 'Alpha' in the
subject line to register.
4) within a few weeks from now we'll send you information and
instructions for the Alpha test
5) you start ripping the system apart :)

Of course, part of this test is that you give us feedback on your
experience. Part of that is automated, all bugs/errors are
automatically logged per user, the other part is basically a (private)
forum for you to spill your beans (aka, what you miss, what you'd
like, brainstorming, etc).

If you're up for this, we'd highly appreciate it.
So drop me that e-mail and we'll take it from there. And remember
point #2, we have about 500 spots left, first comes, first served.

Cheers,

Marc
XOLO.TV