Rupert--

The intentions of this group are consistently to see videobloggers
treated the best way possible, and I think you and others did a great
job of representing the right way to treat them. It's good that there
are so many people holding companies responsible for the treatment of
personal media producers of whatever stripe.

You're right about the outliers not representing the crowd at large.

I guess I'm just hoping that we don't throw the baby out with the
bathwater. Not for just PodTech, but for folks trying to find the
right way to bring a new business model together.

Good points.

--Chris...