Hey Eddie,

To my knowledge no content producers are making "loads of cash" in
mobile. I get many of these deals offered to me everyday and when I
ask how much their best content producer has made and who they are
and if I can speak with them things get a little squirrelly.

Unless they can give you a guarantee or let you talk with one of
their content producers that is making "loads of cash" I would pass
especially if your content is evergreen and will keep until a real
deal comes along.

Tim

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV
The Viral Video of “How To’s” by French Maids
http://frenchmaidtv.com
Subscribe for FREE on
<ahref="http://www.frenchmaidtv.com/itunes"; target="_blank">iTunes</a>

<*> Your email settings: