Be sure to investigate "tree3" on livevideo. She is a friend and student of
mine who in her elderly years has gone completely wild with videoblogging on
livevideo. She also makes some remarkable personal videos about India and
Southeast Asia but she keeps seperate "identities" online so those aren't
part of the "tree3" ouevre.

http://www.livevideo.com/tree3

(just don't try to add her as a friend or whatever it is on livevideo. she
has videos about why she refuses to do the whole friends-listy thing)

I haven't used livevideo because the image quality is so crappy but it may
be the right thing for a more personal project coming up.

Brook