I know they are a very popular site and are about blog & forum as much
as their treehugger.tv, but I thought Id post about it here anyway,
after just seeing the news on Techcrunch:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/08/01/discovery-acquires-treehuggercom-for-10million/

I guess this sort of thing makes sense when the site is popular enough
and it ties in with Discovery's plans to launch a 24 hour
'eco-lifestyle' channel.

I dont think I'll ever make anything that sells for $10 million. I
have an environment/sustainability-related plan but it will not be the
happy bouncey positive green that there will likely be a lot of $
spent on in the years to come ;)

Cheers

Steve Elbows