Actually having re-read it a few time I wonder if that clause may be
going to far, I dunno, I guess it depends if there are many 'otherwise
stated' exceptions. Oh, I am not a lawyer, I guess parts of that
clause are a legal solution to some of the abusive ripoff leeching
we've seen some sites do to blip content, but does it seem to also
prevent some legitimate uses unless consent is sought? I like the big
about creative commons.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>