I'm not sure if it's the heat, or apathy, or teetotaling, or what, but I've
heard awful little chatter about the latest Deathmatch.  I'm wondering if
the theme is too difficult?  Too convoluted?

http://vlogdeathmatch.blogspot.com/

The deadline for being included in the Pioneer screening is Sunday
(..sunday..sunday).

Also, I'm wondering if we're going to have enough material to fill up the
entire hour of our screening at the Pioneer.  We'll cross that bridge when
we come to it I guess.  There is a backup plan in place anyhow.

Also, Vloggercue is next weekend.  Come one, come a few:
http://vloggercue.pbwiki.com/

Also, I adapted The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka into an animated featurette
played by robots:
http://www.rocketboom.com/stories/rb_07_aug_03

These are the things that have been on my mind.  I've also been thinking
recently about the history of clothing, specifically if it has been in
existence long enough to have affected human evolution.  Some scientists say
the earliest clothing dates back 540,000 years.  Is that long enough to
alter a species' evolution?  I was wondering if the human waist has
developed fewer capillaries and nerves due to constant contact with belts
and waistbands.  Probably not.  Also, is it possible that African skin has
more melatonin because they wore less clothes than peoples of other
continents, and therefore more UV radiation?  I guess I can look this stuff
up.  Either way, I've pretty much decided that the fewer clothes I'm forced
to wear, the better I feel.

Gone swimmin'
AQ

--