I haven't been following this thread, but did catch your thoughts on
vloggers having a marketable commodity for the mass market.

I recently did a vlog that speaks about our community selling
Lumiere's to Digital Picture Frame consumers.
http://vlog.mikemoon.net/2007/07/thinking-lumieres.html

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Kath O'Donnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>