With 101 vlogs on YouTube and always interested in feedback, I get
several emails about comments every day.

It is really a bummer to go read a comment on a video you particularly
like and are anxious to get some intelligent reaction to, only to find
some "spam" add promoting supposedly "hot vid sites" like "Camaholics".

Making a video, spending hours editing it & uploading it is really
like having a thankless unpaid job since only about one in a hundred
viewers bothers to leave a comment or give you a rating.

I have alternately clciked the "block this user" box, then clicked
"OK" and then clicked the "delete as spam" option.
I'm wondering if doing the "work" of "block this user" is worth the
extra effort in a general sense.

I'd like to think so.  However, they seem to put up the ads for the
same sites over and over using different names.  Does anyone with
greater technical knowledge have any ideas about this?

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
Hoboken, NJ
www.RandyWickerReporting.Blogspot.com