Hey, following up, but I may have killed the thread already.
The thread not just my post

The thread not just my post

<http://www.equipmentemporium.com/pre-prod.htm>
Good info

<http://secure.netsolhost.com/517570.528225/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=NAOFV&Category_Code=CAMSND>
Small device stuff

Storage:
>http://www.physorg.com/news100351474.html?
Philips one-terabyte storage SPD5130 external hard drive
The drive has one advantage (at least for me) in that it gets it's
power from the computer it is hooked to. Nice for mobile / remote use
or with a laptop
<http://www.convergent-design.com/>
This may not be available yet:
<http://www.mempile.com/>
Mempile's removable optical storage technology allows
for the storage of 1 Terabyte (1,000 Gigabytes) of information on a
single inexpensive disc.