That is why we have videoblogs.

Ironic.

ABC would have been so smart to allow us to link to and comment on
and embed that segment.

Have they done it and not publicized it?

Or do they have a show about videoblogging that doesn't actually
videoblog the content they are broadcasting?

I think #2 is the correct answer.

Here's the info page for the show:

http://abcnews.go.com/icaught/story?id=3580612&page=1

No videos.