I'm with you, David. As Popeye once said, "I yam what I yam".

Funny is not a descriptive word of my work. Cute sometimes, but not funny. And
I do think
many of us make videos that are very popular, maybe not in the m/billions of
views, but
most definitely into the hundreds of thousands and beyond. This has value too.

Rebecca
www.cookingupastory.com