The first 99 cents you spend buys you 25 extra uploads, then they're 99
cents a piece after that.

If it would save me a couple hours which is what I spend uploading now, that
would be well worth a buck.  My time is worth slightly more than $0.50 /
hour.

Though like I said, I haven't tried it yet so I can't really recommend it.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage