If you send from phone via MMS, the subject becomes the title of the photo,
and the body of the MMS text becomes the body of the blog post.

To set up your flickr account, go to 'Your Account' --> 'Email' -->
-->'Upload to Blog Email' There's an email address you may add to your
phone's address book - one for just uploading to Flickr and one to upload to
Flicker and autopost to your blog.

You've first to set up your blog account (including credentials) @ Flickr,
and probably a few hoops to authenticate (been too long since I did this).
That is accomplished in 'Your Account' --> 'Extending Flickr'

You can futz with the layout of the photo - size, orientation, text wrap,
etc., by editing 'Your Blog List' --> 'Settings' and 'Layout'

Just uploading a photo from phone now so you can see:

Here's the Flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/fauxpress/1448323937/

Here's the vlog page -
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com/2007/09/rx-flowers-every-day.html

Happy to do a Skype consultation if you need it.

Jan

--
The Faux Press - better than real
http://feeds.feedburner.com/WburgtvFallFilmFest - Fall Film Fest