Whata week.

This will be available middle of next month.

Designed  <www.pinnaclesys.com>. The Pinnacle Video Capture for Mac OS
X 10.4 is a USB device (2.0 or 1.1 port) with onboard MPEG-4
compression and hardware video encoding will run you $99.99.

Captures video for iTunes, iPod, iPhone, or Apple TV from any analog
source ... camcorder, set-top box (record TV shows), game console
(record gameplay) or VCR. Inputs include S-Video, Composite video and
stereo audio analog.

Got questions ...

I think when I was using the Mac PPC (OS 10.0 - 10.3.x) when I watched
a video (or a streaming video, once completed,) the video was actually
on my computer in a temporary folder. On that old computer I created a
folder "TemporaryItems alias" on my desktop for quick access. The
folder is storing Youtube but not say Blip.TV, I cannot remember if
there was/were different locations and I had aliases within that folder.

Part of getting the answer is knowing the right question to ask.
Instead I'll ask it three ways because I am not sure which makes more
sense.
Were streams stored here temporally too?
Where are streams of audio/video stored if at all?
When watching a stream is the video and audio still stored temporarily
on Mac Intel machines?

I may have asked this in a different way once before, someone recently
was inquiring about it too. I know that screen capture is an option.
Don't really want a screen capture of a stream.

I swear I am not thinking of stealing ... promoting would be the only
reason to muck with anyone's work. I would ask first ... you know,
trust me ... do unto others ...

Thanks for the help.