around the 30/9/07 johnleeke mentioned about [videoblogging] Re: airpress that:
>Can you direct us to some example blogs where it is used?

sorry, no idea, just found the airpress project :-)
ideally though seeing the blogs should make no difference. eg I
publish to my blog using ecto, but that just talks to the xmlrpc
standard that WordPress uses, so I could publish via anything (I
would give airpress a go but I remain opposed to flash video, of
course given its recent developments it is inevitable that one day
soon i will have to give in to the hegemonic force of flash and mourn
the decline of a better format).
--
cheers
Adrian Miles