One line occurs to me as I read through all these.

VIDEO WANTS TO BE SOCIAL.

I'd challenge the Miro people to make it more SOCIAL of an experience.

I think the move AWAY from the permalink button back to the website,
and toward obtuse interactive favoriting system is what causes Miro to
be so disconnected.

Not going to go into what I mean by "social".

But I will say...

VIDEO IS THE NEW PHOTO.

Think flickr.

Video does want to be social.