It seems to have worked well, and distributed our video across 20 or so
different platforms, including the ones we were previously uploading to by
hand, Blip, Vimeo, Youtube, Google, Yahoo, etc..  The downside is that each
*upload* costs $0.99, not each video.  So if you wanted to upload a video to
all 50 sites they support, it would cost 50 bucks.

Pretty pricey, but a useful service.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage