hi guys this is a former classmate of mine from columbia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ivan O'Mahoney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sep 28, 2007 10:46 AM

Our film Baghdad High will premiere on 7 November at the Sheffield
International Documentary Festival.  Under the guidance of two local Iraqi
producers and a London based team, the film was shot by four Iraqi high
school boys who documented their entire senior year in Baghdad.

I am hoping to bring the kids and their headmaster over from Iraq for the
screening so they can do the Q&A instead of me, but we are completely broke.
 Does anyone have any knowledge of charities or foundations who might be
willing to contribute towards their travel expenses?

The kids have really made an extraordinary film – the BBC has decided to run
it at 90 minutes instead of the originally commissioned one hour. They have
put so much money in already though that I dare not ask them for another
6000 pounds (which is what we need).

Warm regards to all,

Ivan

<*> Your email settings: