Hello,

On 10/3/07, Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> https://therealnews.com
>
>  No advertising, government interference, or corporate interests.  This
>  doesn't mean it's objective of course, but it's definitely a good step
>  forward.  The 3 pieces I've watched have been very informative.  Watching
>  more now...

It's cool that we're getting these independent Internet TV news sites!

But yeah... definitely doesn't mean they're objective.

http://www.therealnews.com/web/index.php?thisdataswitch=0&thisid=323&thisview=item

Objectiveness would require them not be on one side or the other of
what is causing global warming.  (And the impression I got from that
is that they are on the side of the belief that human action is
causing global warming.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>