I was trying to be brief and complementary.

So I will go into full praise mode. Read on ...

I cannot tell you how many people I have worked for over the years.

I have a real good (and fond) memory(s) of those I have worked WITH. I
caught as many episodes as I could of 35, missing only the last 3 or 4
live. The show, the risk, the execution, the actors, the team, the
triumph over technical difficulties, pushing the limits, the
disturbing plot, the physical and logistical feat (three stories and
exterior), the fun, all seemed to enjoy working with one another, the
investment (time & money), the Q&A's - interactive, the open & willing
honesty sharing details about the show and how/what equipment they
were using, allowing everyone to have a voice, are some of the reasons.

Made a few jokes (in the chat) when things were not going absolutely
smooth, and it was (along with the gentle ribbing of other's) taken in
the way it was meant ... comic relief/Kompassionate Kidding. In other
words, received like friends.

Sent a small donation and received a very nice Thank You in reply. Not
a form letter or one sentence "heartfelt" (NOT!) quickie reply that
leaves you wondering why they bothered. No, got a email that was
professional (in a home-style NY way), and an unexpected surprise.

Taking the time to sit down, write a post, praising the crew by name
and expanding on it, not just listing names, but including specifics
about their job, links to their sites, promoting them. Heck the riff
raff (PA) she found on Craig's List (kidding Rich McGrath, PA's seldom
get anything but coffee and abuse), is included. This doesn't happen
often enough.

Not every job ends in hugs and kisses. Some jobs end with a BIG thanks
(wrap party)and that IS the end of it. Might get a little swag, I have
a closet full of clothes and jackets and two file boxes full of
trinkets. I might have a hundred thank you letters. Maybe half
personally addressing me (as opposed to "Dear Crew Member") and 1/4 to
a 1/3 that were commending me for my service(s) or a specific
contribution (silly to serious).

My posts tend to have plenty of sarcasm sprinkled in but I did not
intend to imply anything other then ... to take the time to publicly
thank the crew of 35 was above and beyond the norm. A Class Act. And I
really mean that, no joking around.

That said, hope you enjoy my attempt at a humorous ...
Disclaimer: No nightmares, resemblance to people I know living or
dead, uncomfortable feelings I may have had watching 35, influenced my
praise. No members of the production crew are relatives. I do not know
any of the actors. Nor, to the best of my knowledge have I ever been
to the location where 35, the first ever web drama to stream live on
the internet using three panasonic dvx-100's, mixed in real time via a
TriCaster Studio and where all 10 episodes were shot over a 12 night
period, and streamed live from September 17th -30th of this year at 9
pm est. Neither has Jan McLaughlin <http://fauxpress.blogspot.com/>,
Andrew Lipson, Marcus Lehmann <www.marcuslehmann.com/>
Brian Gonzalez <http://www.taxiplasm.net/> or Rich McGrath,
compensated me in any way, shape or form to include their names in
this disclaimer in an attempt to add NetCred and higher rankings in
search engines to boost their careers.

Looking forward to v35.1

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage"