I got mine in January.  It's had a LOT of use, and even though it's
pretty battle damaged, it's still going strong.  In the UK we have a
3G phone network, so I get to use it as a phone as well as a video
camera.

You can see it in action on all 190 or so posts at http://
twittervlog.tv/

It's brilliant.

But it does crash occasionally.  And it's poor in low light.  That's
about all the bad things I have to say about it.

The battery's pretty good.  Good enough for me, anyway.

The N95 is the one with real battery problems, I hear, but that's a
lot to do with all the things you have running on the system, like GPS.

It has a built-in editor and wifi, so you can shoot, cut and email
your video to Blip, who will then auto-crosspost to your blog if you
want (and add tags).  You need never touch a bloody computer to post
a videoblog ;)

I got the cheapest mini SD memory card I could - 2GB - and didn't
notice any change in the crashing frequency or speed of it.

Other people on this list who have them are David Howell and Steve
Garfield.

Go for it - good luck :)