we messaged every person who created the videos, we explained to them how
the videos would be used and they agreed...

65 emails sent out
that is usually how it goes for each video

a lot of foot work but worth it i think
and we always link back
and include their url in the video itself

good topic to bring up!

--
Josh Leo

www.JoshLeo.com