I dont know what to do, but I did just stumble upon this:

http://www.paidcontent.org/entry/419-media-money-keynote-interview-with-michael-
eisner/

I suppose I shouldnt be surprised at Eisner's view, coming from Disney or
wherever it was,
but as he's involved with Veoh, and so talks about things from the 'there's no
money in it
yet' perspective we know so well, it seemed sort of interesting. Not that I
think that
argument holds too much water, if theres no money in it right now that shouldnt
affect
the ability to set a %age, eg 5% of nothing is nothing, but later it could be
something, and
that would be fair?

Is the only time companies reverse their ype about how well they are doing when
those
who do the work come asking for a fair share? Pfffft.

Cheers

Steve Elbows