So what we should really be asking is, "How do I get on TV?"

BRB...loading pistol.

I agree with most of this though.  When I started doing this a few years
ago, that question would have sounded like the antithesis of what everyone
was trying to accomplish, trying to break into a walled garden.  Now it
sounds more like a utilitarian question, like "How do I get my enclosures to
show up in iTunes?"  That said, the television world has a lot to lose by
letting the huddled masses in under their tent.  I doubt the TV+Netvideo
marriage going to happen as soon as people think.

AQ

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage